Page 61 of 305 FirstFirst ... 11515253545556575859606162636465666768697071111161 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 3042

Thread: Games: What games are you currently playing? [OT!]

  1. #601
    Inactive Member Ogreasy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 31st, 2003
    Posts
    1,359
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Was 13 cool?
    I thought 'bout getting it, it got some bad reviews in departments important to me(gameplay, AI, variety)

  2. #602
    Inactive Member Nevan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    4,127
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I got it for XBox and loved it. I also loved multiplayer for it to.

    It's good for XBox, now as for other consoles I am not sure.

  3. #603
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT CBA: When did i say i named them after friends? I named them after you guys.

  4. #604
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Ouch.

  5. #605
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Im hurt OCB...although still honoured that im a chicken in Harvest moon.

    IRT N - I still havent gotten round to playing XIII, although the story did look interesting. My times being taken by Halo and loads of other games, but one day i will beat it.

    <font color="#101010" size="1">[ April 21, 2004 02:05 PM: Message edited by: Cataferal ]</font>

  6. #606
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh, i didn't name a chicken after you Ral-kun. I'm saving you for my son. Then i can hit you with a hammer!

  7. #607
    Senior Hostboard Member Cataferal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 13th, 2003
    Posts
    3,403
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -_-
    ...Daddy?

  8. #608
    Inactive Member Allchimistul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2002
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How may of you actually play PC games?

    I'm playing cs on lan/net.

  9. #609
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I just downloaded iRO to play onc eschool's over.

    I play WC3 all the time, UT2k4, SC...

  10. #610
    Inactive Member Allchimistul's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2002
    Posts
    137
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    yeah that's more like it [img]smile.gif[/img] you should try Counter-Strike one day! But be warned: it's addictive!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •